- a wide range of charts, including bar, pie, line and curve charts
- customisable grids, borders and backgrounds
- Internet Explorer 6/7, Safari and FireFox 2/3 functionality
- iPhone functionality
- Safari 2 or later, Firefox 1.5 or later, Opera 9 or later, or Internet Explorer 6, if you are running HTML Canvas
- if you choose to use PlotKit with Adobe SVG , you will need Internet Explorer 6, Opera 9 or later or Firefox 1.5 or later
- You will also require Mochikit 1.3 or later, which can be accessed here: http://mochi.github.com/mochikit/ .
You can acquire PlotKit at http://www.liquidx.net/plotkit/ .
- Internet Explorer 6/7/8, Opera 9.5+, Firefox 2+, Safari 3.0+ or Konqueror 4.x+, with HTML Canvas
Among it’s main features Flot boasts the creation of attractive charts that are fully interactive. For example each chart can incorporate mouse tracking, and users can zoom in on particular data points. There is also an emphasis on simplicity, so that charts can be created quickly and easily, with a minimum of hassle.
You can access Flot at http://code.google.com/p/flot/ .