The Service Renewals Management dashboard shows information for renewals only, not for new business.
Using the Service Renewals Management dashboard, service sales managers and executives can manage and track the effectiveness of the renewal process:
• View renewal bookings performances for the period to date, including bookings to date and bookings that are forecasted in the period.
• View renewal opportunities (or quotas) in the current period. These are renewals that started or will start in the current period, and the portion of those renewals that have been booked to date.
• Track renewal ratios by comparing booked renewals to date with the renewal opportunities created to date.
• Track the status of open opportunities (renewals not booked or cancelled yet) and opportunities (renewals with a start date on or before the selected date that have not yet been booked or cancelled).
Booked Value: Sum of the value of all renewal contract sub-lines that have been booked (signed) in the selected period to date regardless of their Start Date.
Forecast: Expected Bookings + Booked Value.
Expected Bookings: For renewals entered as of the selected date and which have an expected close date in the period, the sum of the value of sub-lines multiplied by the estimation percentage in the renewal header. Sub-lines cancelled or booked are not considered in the Expected Bookings measure.
Note: The Expected Bookings measure is only meaningful as of the
physical date. Selecting a date in the past does not show the expected
bookings as they were back then. Rather, the measure reflects any
cancellation or booking that has taken place afterwards, as if it had
Uplift: Sum of (Renewal Contract Line Value – Original Expired Line Value), for all renewal sub-lines that have been booked in the selected period to date.
• Period Renewals Value:
Sum of the value of all renewal contract sub-lines that start in the selected period.
• Period Booked Value: Sum of the value of renewal contract sub-lines that start in the period and that have been booked on or before the selected date, including bookings before the selected period.
• Period Renewal Rate: Period Booked Value / Period Renewals Value.
• Period Uplift: Sum of (Renewal Contract Sub-Line Value – Original Expired Sub-Line Value) for all Period Renewal Bookings.
• Booked to Renewal Ratio: Booked Value / Renewals Value.
The Renewals Value is the sum of the value of all renewal contract sub-lines with a start date in the selected period to date.
• Past Due Percent: Past Due Backlog / Open Backlog
The Past Due Backlog is the value of entered renewal contract sub-lines with a start date on or before the selected date that have not yet been cancelled or booked. The Open Backlog is the value of entered renewal contract sub-lines that have a creation date on or before the selected date that have not yet been booked or cancelled.