Here is another dashboard (part of publicdashboards collection) from VisualCalc.
This Employment Dashboard lists
- Total Job Openings by industry
- Weekly Earnings affected by Education level
- Number of jobs by state
- Job Group Salaries
The dashboard in itself is a great service for people to analyze such complex data in simple presentations of bar and line charts. But looking at the dashboard, you can easily tell not much thought had been put on the design elements.
- what is the use of so many colors in the bar charts?
- Why there are no legends on the charts?
- Why the labels are not angled to avoid the overlapping?
Data Source for Employment Dashboard
• BLS: Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor. Link: http://www.bls.gov/