Contingent Worker : A temporary or part-time worker, usually one working under contract for a fixed period or a specific project.
The Contingent Worker Management dashboard contains KPIs to enable you to see the contingent worker headcount, number of placements, and average length of placements made in your enterprise for a given date within the selected period.
You can view the analytical data for the manager selected in the dashboard parameter using the following KPIs:
• Total Workforce: calculates the total headcount for both employees and contingent workers.
• Contingent Workers: calculates the total headcount at the effective date for all contingent worker assignments in the manager’s hierarchy.
• Placements: calculates the total placements made in the reporting period for a manager in the reporting period.
• End Placements: calculates the total placement ends based on the reporting period for all contingent worker assignments in the manager’s hierarchy.
• Average Months Placement: calculates the average months of placement for all current contingent workers in the manager’s hierarchy.