- jQuery Google Charts
- Interactive Charts – Emprise creates dynamic charts that are fully interactive. Users can zoom in and out, scroll, and use features such as mouse tracking, hints and key tracking and events.
- Automatic – Emprise automatically scales the axes to the data, ensuring that each chart is laid out in the most space efficient manner.
- Multiple charts – You can stack several different charts on top of each other if desired.
- Customisable – Users can customise the interface as well as any features of your charts.
- Import – Data can be imported on-the-fly from XML formatted files.
jQuery Google Charts:
- Barcharts – You can customise colours, dimensions, axis labels, spacing, background and more.
- Stacked Barcharts – horizontal or vertical
- Line Charts – There are a variety of options here, including filled line charts, the style of the line and sparklines.
- Pie Charts
- 3D Pie Charts
You can access JQuery Google Charts here. It appears that all data must be entered manually, which will of course be a series drawback to any business or organisation that has a large amount of data to be charted.