Business Dashboard – Sales Agreement Management KPIs

So what KPIs to measure your Sales Agreements? We got a dashboard just for you! KPIs Active Agreements Summary Beginning Active Agreements 800K 9.0% New Agreements 400K 2.0% Expired Agreements 300K 3.0% Terminated Agreements 20K 12.0% Total Active Agreements 880K 9.0% Expiring Agreements Total Value 285K 3.0% Outstanding Value 165K 12.0% Agreement Orders Analysis Agreement … Read more

Product Revenue Bookings and Backlog Dashboard

The Product Revenue Bookings and Backlog dashboard shows the state of revenue, from booked to recognized. You can see the revenue backlog for a given time period, how it compares to previous time periods, and the details of what comprises it. Use the Product Revenue Bookings and Backlog dashboard to follow the course of potential … Read more

Product Cost Management Dashboard |

Use the Product Cost Management dashboard to view information about factors affecting product gross margin, such as the fulfilled value of orders, product cost, and manufacturing cost variances. • View product gross margin by organization, product category, item, and customer, including change in product gross margin over time. • View standard and actual manufacturing costs, … Read more

Business Dashboard | Plan Management Dashboards

Use the Plan Management dashboard to compare plans with each other or to see how the plans are changing over time: • Display planned revenue, cost, margin, and margin percentage, including the variance in these numbers between the selected plan and the compare plan. • Display planned production, carrying, and purchasing costs for the selected … Read more

Dashboard – Manufacturing Management – Performanance Dashboards

Use the Manufacturing Management dashboard to view manufacturing performance: • Compare actual production values with planned production values. • View standard and actual costs, and cost variances, for all closed jobs. (Standard costs include material, resource, outside processing, and overhead costs.) • View all open jobs for which there is an unrecognized cost variance—that is, … Read more

KPI Dashboard – Inventory Management KPI Dashboard

Use the Inventory Management dashboard to view information about inventory value and turns, and cycle count accuracy: • View total inventory value, which includes inventory that is on hand (for example, in the store), WIP value (including material issues and resource charges), and inventory in transit between organizations. • View inventory turns by organization, including … Read more

Executive Dashboard – Customer Fulfillment Management Dashboard

The Customer Fulfillment Management dashboard presents data from a customer satisfaction perspective for both shippable and non-shippable items. Bookings and fulfillment values on this dashboard also indicate potential revenue. Use the Customer Fulfillment Management dashboard to monitor your organization’s fulfillment performance from a customer perspective: • View the values of booked and fulfilled orders by … Read more

Commodity Spend Management Dashboard

• View how much your company is spending, based on the invoice amount, for each commodity and supplier. • View a commodity’s purchase order savings across all items and suppliers in an operating unit, in the selected period. These are savings that result from better purchase order prices, compared to the average price paid in … Read more

Various methods of creating Digital Dashboards – Part 4

Read about the Type – 1 approach Type – 2 approach Type – 3 approach Type 4: This type defines the method of creating dashboard using Excel. The data and presentation is all part of the Excel file. This is the most popular approach as it is very easy and affordable to create dashboards. It … Read more

Various methods of creating Digital Dashboards – Part 3

Read about the Type 2 Approach Type 3: This category involves the use of some big vendor BI tool. These BI tools are quite comprehensive and come with tons of options to choose from. They provide ad-hoc reporting and easy dashboard creation options. Once installed and configured, there is often a need to define data … Read more